Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel comes to them and says, 'May your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive the one for whom you gave charity, and may He bring them into Paradise without any account being taken of their deeds.'" (Sahih Bukhari)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Lahore, Pakistan volunteers participated in our Mobile Food Rescue Program by serving hot meals & administering essential vitamin supplements to beloved orphans at local community's orphanage.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this rescue/distribution is dedicated to:
- Shahadat/Witnessing of Sayyidina Imam Ali al-Hadi ع
- URS Sharif/Union of Sayyidina Uwais al-Qarani ع
- Wiladat/Holy Birthday of Mawlana Abu Ahmad as-Sughuri ق
- Wiladat/Holy Birthday of Imam Shamil ad-Daghistani ق
- URS Sharif/Union of Imam Shafi ع
- URS Sharif/Union of Shaykh Abd al-Salaam Shamsi ع
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- Hot Meals with Drinks & Water
- Essential Vitamin Supplements
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.
=== split content ===