Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, the gates of Heaven are opened for them, and the angels make du'a for them, saying, 'O God, forgive the one who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, and admit them into Paradise without any account being taken of their deeds.'" (Sahih Bukhari)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Chicago, Illinois volunteers participated in our Mobile Food Rescue Program by preparing & distributing hot meals & water bottles to local community's mosque serving the less privileged.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Arba’een - 40th day of Shahadat/Martyrdom of Holy Family of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ, Sayyidina Imam Ali Asadullahi Ghalib عليه السلام & Sayyiditina Fatima az Zahra عليه السلام in Karbala
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sayyidina Imam Hussain ع - The Grandson & Companion of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ , and Third Holy Imam of Ahlul Bait an Nabi ﷺ
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of 72 Shuhada e Karbala ع - Companions & Ahlul Bait an Nabi ﷺ
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, rescue/distribution included:
- Hot Meals - Mutton Mandhi
- Water Bottles
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Masjid al-Ihsan - Chicago
Chicagoland area residents please contact Misbah at Chicago@fzhh.org for volunteer opportunities.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.