Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, the gates of Heaven are opened for them, and the angels make du'a for them, saying, 'O God, forgive the one who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, and admit them into Paradise without any account being taken of their deeds.'" (Sahih Bukhari)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Vancouver, Canada volunteers participated in our Month of Ramadan Appeal Program & Mobile Food Rescue Program by distributing Eid Gifts to 100+ refugee families at local community's Muslim Food Bank.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Laylatul Qadr - The Night of Power & Holy Eid-ul-Fitr
- Sayyiditina Fatima az Zahra ع - Beloved Mother of Believers & Daughter of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sayyidina Imam Ali Asadullahi Ghalib عليه السلام - Companion & Son in Law of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
- Holy Blessed Teachings of Beloved Shaykh Nurjan
- Holy Wiladat (Birthday - Gregorian) of Sultanul Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al Haqqani ق
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- Eid Gifts
- And More!
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, services were provided to::
- 100+ Refugee Families at Muslim Food Bank
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.