Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel comes to them and says, 'May your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive the one for whom you gave charity, and may He bring them into Paradise without any account being taken of their deeds.'" (Sahih Bukhari)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Orlando, Florida volunteers participated in our Mobile Food Rescue Program by preparing, packaging & distributing hot homemade meals to local community's homeless resource center.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- URS Sharif/Union of Hajjah Amina Adil ق ع - Beloved Wife of Sultanul Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al Haqqani ق ع
- URS Sharif/Union of Mawlana Jamaluddin al-Ghumuqi al-Husayni ق ع
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sayyidina Ameer Hamza ibn Abdul Muttalib ع - Lion of God, Leader of those who Witness & Beloved Uncle of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- 21 Homemade Vegetable Chicken Egg Rice
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Samaritan Resource Homeless Center
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.