Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel calls out, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so.'
Then another angel says, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so's family and descendants.'" (Sahih Muslim)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Lahore, Pakistan volunteers participated in our Orphan Support Program by repairing & refurbishing two water coolers at local community's orphanage serving beloved orphans & less privileged children.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- URS Sharif/Union of Hajjah Amina Adil ق ع - Beloved Wife of Sultanul Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al Haqqani ق ع
- URS Sharif/Union of Mawlana Jamaluddin al-Ghumuqi al-Husayni ق ع
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sayyidina Ameer Hamza ibn Abdul Muttalib ع - Lion of God, Leader of those who Witness & Beloved Uncle of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, repairs included:
- Repaired & Refurbished Two Water Coolers
- Changed compressors
- Changed Gas
- Changed Gas Filters
- Changed Circuit Flush
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, repairs were provided to::
- Local Community's Orphanage
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.