Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel comes to them and says, 'May your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive the one for whom you gave charity, and may He bring them into Paradise without any account being taken of their deeds.'" (Sahih Bukhari)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Lahore, Pakistan volunteers participated in our Month of Ramadan Appeal Program & Orphan Support Program by distributing Eid Gifts to 64+ beloved orphans at two local community orphanages.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Laylatul Qadr - The Night of Power & Holy Eid-ul-Fitr
- Holy Wiladat (Birthday - Gregorian) of Sultanul Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al Haqqani ق
- Sayyiditina Fatima az Zahra ع - Beloved Mother of Believers & Daughter of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sayyidina Imam Ali Asadullahi Ghalib عليه السلام - Companion & Son in Law of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- Eid Gifts
- 64+ Gifts of Pants & Shirts
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, services were provided to::
- Beloved Orphan Children
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.