Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel calls out, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so.'
Then another angel says, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so's family and descendants.'" (Sahih Muslim)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Hyderabad, India volunteers participated in our Holy Qurbani Program & Mobile Food Rescue Program by processing, packaging & distributing Holy Qurbani Meat to local community's less privileged families & people in need.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, Holy Qurbans used for this distribution are on behalf of:
- 1 Holy Qurbani for Zahrakayna Nait Oubella
- 1 Holy Qurbani for Tania Ahmed
- 2 Holy Qurbani for Mustafa Ahmad Family
- 1 Holy Qurbani for Umer Shahzad
- 1 Holy Qurbani for Misbah Samad
- 1 Holy Qurbani for Jesse Jones
- 1 Holy Qurbani for Barbara Carlson
- 2 Holy Qurbanis for Nasreen Lollmahomed
- 2 Holy Qurbanis for Sara Siris
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sultanul Awliya Sayyidina Imam Jafar as-Sadiq عليه السلام - Great Grandson of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ , Sixth Holy Imam & Fifth Grand Shaykh of Naqshbandi Golden Chain
- Holy Blessed Teachings of Beloved Shaykh Nurjan
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- Holy Qurban Meat
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Less Privileged Families
- People in Need
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.