Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel calls out, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so.'
Then another angel says, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so's family and descendants.'" (Sahih Muslim)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Orlando, Florida volunteers participated in our Mobile Food Rescue Program by preparing, packaging & distributing hot homemade meals to local community's homeless resource center.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Urs Sharif/Union of Sayyidina Imam Hasan al Askari عليه السلام - Eleventh Holy Imam of Holy Ahlul Bait an Nabi ﷺ & Great Grandson of Sayyidina Imam Ali Asadullahi Ghalib عليه السلام & Sayyiditina Fatima az Zahra عليه السلام
- Holy Urs Sharif/Union of Imam at Tariqa wa Gawth ul Khaliqa Khawaja Shah Bahauddin Naqshbandi Muhammad Uwaysi al Bukhari - Fard al Alam ya Shah e kul ق ع - Seventeenth Master of The Most Distinguished Naqshbandi Golden Chain
- Holy Blessed Wiladat (Birthday) of Sayyidina Mawlana Jalaluddin Muhammad Balkhi Rumi ق ع
- Holy Blessed Teachings of Beloved Shaykh Nurjan
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- 3 Homemade Chocolate Cookie Cakes
- 3 8" Containers with Homemade Vegetable Herb Rice.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Samaritan Resource Homeless Center
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.