Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel comes to them and says, 'May your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive the one for whom you gave charity, and may He bring them into Paradise without any account being taken of their deeds.'" (Sahih Bukhari)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Chicago, Illinois volunteers participated in our Mobile Food Rescue Program by rescuing & distributing fresh deli meals, bakery items, fruits & vegetables to local community's homeless shelters serving less privileged women & children.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Wiladat (Birthday) of Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al-Haqqani ق ع - Grand Shaykh & Fortieth Master of The Most Distinguished Naqshbandi Golden Chain
- Holy Blessed Teachings of Beloved Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi ق
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, rescue/distribution included:
- Fresh Deli Meals
- Fresh Bakery Items
- Fresh Fruits
- Fresh Vegetables
- And More!
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Catholic Charities - Villa Park
- Primo Center: For Women & Children - Sangamon
- Primo Center: For Women & Children - Madison
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Chicagoland area residents please contact Misbah at Chicago@fzhh.org for volunteer opportunities.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.
=== split content ===