Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel calls out, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so.'
Then another angel says, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so's family and descendants.'" (Sahih Muslim)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Orlando, Florida volunteers participated in our Month of Ramadan Appeal Program & Mobile Food Rescue Program by distributing Eid Gifts to local community's Foster Foundation serving beloved orphans & less privileged children.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Laylatul Qadr - The Night of Power & Holy Eid-ul-Fitr
- Holy Wiladat (Birthday - Gregorian) of Sultanul Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al Haqqani ق
- Sayyiditina Fatima az Zahra ع - Beloved Mother of Believers & Daughter of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sayyidina Imam Ali Asadullahi Ghalib عليه السلام - Companion & Son in Law of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- Eid Gifts
45 Cotton Undergarments for girls
20 Cotton Undergarments for boys
16 Cotton T-shirts for boys
12 Cotton T-shirts for girls
12 Teen Deodorants
16 Boxes of teen feminine products (each box contains 56 individual pads)
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, services were provided to::
- Beloved Orphans & Less Privileged Children
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.