Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel calls out, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so.'
Then another angel says, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so's family and descendants.'" (Sahih Muslim)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Chicago, Illinois volunteers participated in our Month of Ramadan Appeal Program & Mobile Food Rescue Program by distributing Eid Gifts to less privileged children & families at two City Mosques.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Laylatul Qadr - The Night of Power & Holy Eid-ul-Fitr
- Holy Wiladat (Birthday - Gregorian) of Sultanul Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al Haqqani ق
- Sayyiditina Fatima az Zahra ع - Beloved Mother of Believers & Daughter of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sayyidina Imam Ali Asadullahi Ghalib عليه السلام - Companion & Son in Law of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution included:
- Eid Gifts
- Brand New Toys
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, distribution was made to:
- Masjid Ummiyyina - Chicago
- Masjid al Farooq - Chicago
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Chicagoland area residents please contact Misbah at Chicago@fzhh.org for volunteer opportunities.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.