Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
🌹Giving Charity for the Love of the Deceased 🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (S.A.W) said, 'When a person gives charity on behalf of a deceased person, an angel calls out, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so.'
Then another angel says, 'O you who gave charity on behalf of so-and-so, may your own charity be accepted, and may God forgive so-and-so's family and descendants.'" (Sahih Muslim)
Dedicate your Charity for the Souls of those whom you love.
al Hamdulillah under the blessed guidance of Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi, FZHH & its Lahore, Pakistan volunteers participated in our Pediatric Ward Program & Orphan Support Program by providing essential dental healthcare services to beloved orphans at FZHH Medical Camp.
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, this distribution is dedicated to:
- Holy Laylatul Qadr - The Night of Power & Holy Eid-ul-Fitr
- Holy Wiladat (Birthday - Gregorian) of Sultanul Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al Haqqani ق
- Sayyiditina Fatima az Zahra ع - Beloved Mother of Believers & Daughter of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
- Holy Shahadat (Martyrdom) of Sayyidina Imam Ali Asadullahi Ghalib عليه السلام - Companion & Son in Law of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, event included:
- Essential Dental Healthcare Services
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Treatment
MashAllah with Shaykh Nurjan's blessings, services were provided to::
- Beloved Orphans
Shokran to all the those whom donated and supported 🙏🏾.
Please continue to show your love by supporting these FZHH programs.